YOU WILL WIN

PASTOR SLIPPED IN MY DM 🤔

One day Pastor Jones slipped in my DM; to invite me to his church. He always liked all my social media post, which encouraged me. I went to visit his church the following week. My discernment kick in very quickly. I instantly knew he was misleading people. He was very adamant about me joining his church. One night after Bible study he offered me a ride home.  Red FLAG!!! I notice his secretary was very disturbed by this. She was crying and very upset, that he didn't choose to take her home. Another red FLAG!!!!! I noticed that he was only  inviting women to his church. Maybe he was searching for a wife? That was a possibility.

Then he asked me to be a broad member and to read announcements on Sundays. That was his secretary job. I saw the disorder within this ministry and It was not something I wanted to be apart of.  What kind circus was he running? I addressed the issues I saw within this ministry. Which did not sit well with Pastor Jones. When he realize his manipulation was not working on me, he blocked me on Facebook and cut off all communication with me. One of my social media followers confirmed that Mr Jones try to run the same game on her.

BEWARE of fake/false prophets.  When God is leading you no one can deceive you.  

1 John 4:1-(King James Version) Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

The Strong and Powerful Corinne 

No comments:

Post a Comment